Philip Tweedie and Company are looking for a Residential Valuation Surveyor to join their Professional Services Department. You will work as part of the Professional Services team; however you will be responsible for your own caseload and the ongoing growth of this department.
The role will include:
• Preparing accurate property valuations and condition assessments for a wide range of property types principally for secured lending purposes.
• Applying your knowledge of the local property market and relevant legislation, produce detailed reports such as mortgage valuations, pre-purchase reports and RICS “Homebuyer” reports.
• Using the Quest system, XIT-2/Valuation Exchange and other online sites to receive instructions and upload reports
• Managing your case load to ensure valuations and reports are prepared and delivered within set turnarounds.
• Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of RICS requirements and all relevant legislation.
You must be a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS/FRICS) and be a member of the RICS Registered Valuer Scheme. While being part of a busy team you will be expected to work on your own initiative and therefore, we require evidence of post qualification experience in preparing valuations. You must possess a good working knowledge of the RICS Red book, relevant RICS measuring practice and health/safety legislation and other appropriate legislation, have excellent written/oral communication skills and a professional attitude to work.
Applicants will require a full driving licence; a willingness to travel within the geographical area outlined below and show flexibility in working hours to meet client deadlines.
It would be desirable that you would have experience of preparing Homebuyer reports and knowledge of the Quest system.
Geographical Area: County L/Derry; Antrim and Greater Belfast
Hours: Monday to Friday: 9am to 5.00pm, however flexibility in hours is required to meet strict deadlines.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Car: Company Car provided
If you want to join our team and progress your career, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com outlining your qualifications and experience by Monday 20th September 2021.