Coastal Links, Portrush
From £149,950 to £159,950
Centrally located in the seaside town of Portrush, Coastal Links Apartments is a place to unwind, enjoy the outdoors, socialise, dine out and relax. Experience the best of the North Coast and all that Portrush has to offer from your very own stylish apartment.
An affordable, contemporary development of 21 stylish apartments constructed by award winning developer MAM Group.
With carefully considered layouts, Coastal Links Apartments delivers fresh and tranquil living to the North Coast.
Coastal Links Apartments is perfectly situated within the charming, vibrant seaside town of Portrush with quaint cafes, bustling bars and shops on its doorstep. If that’s not enough Coastal Links Apartments is within walking distance to the rugged coastline with windswept headlands, two blue flag beaches, the Ramore Wine-bar Complex and Royal Portrush Golf Club, home of The Open in 2019.
The outstanding designs, quality finish and proximity to all that Portrush has to offer set this development apart as something truly special.
Not only do you have some of the country’s most breath-taking scenery within walking distance, Coastal Links Apartments is afforded the luxury of being in close proximity to several world-class golf courses in Portstewart and Castlerock. With the Causeway Coastal Route on your doorstep, you can marvel at the Giants Causeway, Mussenden Temple, Dunluce Castle & Old Bushmills Whiskey Distillery within minutes.
SECURE PARKING IS AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION (ON 3 SPACES REMAINING)
These superbly built apartments offering an impressive specification and attention to detail rarely seen in today’s modern developments.
– Exclusive contemporary kitchen with soft close doors & drawers.
– State of the art integrated appliances to include oven, hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
– Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
– Generous provision of electrical sockets
– Contemporary range of sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– Bespoke wall mounted vanity unit
– Luxury bath with shower
– Carpeted flooring to bedrooms
– Wood effect flooring to hall, kitchen, dining & living areas
– Tiled flooring to bathroom
– Video Entry system to all apartments
– Energy efficient lighting throughout
– Generous provision of electrical sockets & switches
– TV points in all bedrooms and living areas
– Automatic smoke detector
– Ultra-durable finishes to all internal walls, ceilings, doors and woodwork
– Skirting and architraves with matching doors and contemporary ironmongery
– uPVC double glazed windows
– High Standard of Insulation
– NHBC Build Mark 10 year warranty
– Communal roof terrace with high specification finish
– High specification lift from ground floor to all apartments
– Feature intelligent lighting to entrance lobby and staircase
A local property management company will manage all communal areas within the development. Each apartment owner will become a shareholder of the company and pay an annual fee towards the cost of the maintaining & servicing the building.