Earls Gate, Mountsandel Road, Coleraine
From £220,000 to £365,000
Just minutes from the town centre, Earls Gate offers a superb collection of beautifully detailed homes.
Elegant homes, green open spaces, railings & hedgerows make Earls Gate a very special place to live. The feature entrance pillars & planting combine a charming rural feel with contemporary connected living.
ON YOUR DOORSTEP, A highly sought after location for its close proximity to schools, local amenities, Coleraine town centre and the North Coast, Earls Gate is the perfect place to call home. A vibrant shopping town, Coleraine offers an eclectic range of independent artisan and craft outlets alongside high-street retail names and superstores. Combine these with the renowned Moore’s of Coleraine and the Diamond Shopping Centre and you have everything you’ll need for convenient modern living on your doorstep.
LEARNING & LEISURE, Watersports feature all year round on the Bann and for golfers, the renowned links courses at Portstewart and Royal Portrush are some of the best in the world. Coleraine Mini Rugby, Coleraine Football Club and the local leisure centre are all within a 2 mile radius. Just across the Bann is the North Coast’s premier entertainment centre, the Jet Centre, featuring a cinema, mini golf course and bowling alley.
E X P L O R E T H E B E S T OF THE LOCAL AREA, A short drive and you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to historical and National Trust sites with Mussenden Temple, Dunluce Castle, Portstewart Strand and the Giant’s Causeway all within easy reach. The nearby Mountsandel Forest and Fort, the first Hunter Gatherer settlement dating back to 7000BC is arguably one of the most beautiful nature spots to visit in the area.
Your Turnkey Package,
K I T C H E N
• High quality units with choice of traditional or contemporary doors with a range of colours and stainless steel handles • High quality worktop and 4” worktop upstand with tiled splashback at cooker • Soft closing drawers and doors • Integrated appliances to include ceramic hob, electric oven & integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and extractor fan. • Stainless steel sink with contemporary chrome monoblock tap • LED lighting under high level units (where applicable)
U T I L I T Y
• High quality units with choice of traditional or contemporary doors with a range of colours, laminate worktops and stainless steel handles • Range of low level storage units • Single bowl stainless steel sink and taps • Plumbed and wired for free standing washing machine and tumble dryer or washer / dryer combi (where applicable) • Washer / dryer supplied (where applicable)
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & WC
• High quality contemporary white sanitary ware • 4 piece contemporary bathroom suite • Free standing bath (where applicable) • Back to wall WC • Low profile shower trays and toughened glass doors and panels throughout (where applicable) • Attractive vanity unit or half pedestal sink (where applicable) • Rain drench shower to ensuite • Chrome towel rail to bathroom
FLOORING & TILES
• Choice of quality ceramic floor tiles to Entrance Hall, Kitchen / Dining / Family Area, Garden Room (where applicable), Utility Room, Bathroom, Ensuite & WC • Choice of high quality carpet to Lounge, stairs & landings and bedrooms • Choice of full height tiling to shower enclosures • Choice of tiled splashback at WHB to sinks and bath.
H E A T I N G
• Gas heating system with high energy boiler • Pressurised water system • Gas or Electric stove in Lounge (where applicable)
• Solid period internal doors with complimentary moulded skirting, architrave and hockey stick (where applicable) • Tasteful internal decoration throughout
• Comprehensive range of sockets, TV Points (including satellite) and telephone • USB double sockets will be provided in lounge, living areas and master bedroom • LED downlights to kitchen/ dining, bathroom and ensuite • CAT6 cabling (optional extra) • Pre-wired for BT Ultrafast broadband • Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors • Wired for security alarm
• Feature lighting to front and rear • Double glazed uPVC windows (where applicable) • Period feature entrance doors • Large feature sliding doors leading to patio • Seamless aluminium guttering and downpipes • Flagged patio areas and paths with tarmac driveway • Outside water tap • Cabling for future EV charging point (by customer) • Vertical boarded timber fencing to rear gardens • Turfed lawn to front garden and topsoil and seeded gardens to rear • Landscaping plan to include hedging, railing & planting (where applicable)
O’Kane Group are an A1 rated NHBC registered company with a 10 year warranty as standard giving homebuyers peace of mind.
|11 Earls Gate||Detached||4||Reserved||--||More|
|10 Earls Gate||Detached||4||Reserved||--||More|
|43 Earls Gate||Semi-Detached||3||Fixed Price||£275,000||More|
|42 Earls Gate||Semi-Detached||3||Fixed Price||£275,000||More|
|41 Earls Gate||Semi-Detached||3||Reserved||--||More|
|40 Earls Gate||Semi-Detached||3||Fixed Price||£220,000||More|
|39 Earls Gate||Semi-Detached||3||Reserved||--||More|
|38 Earls Gate||Semi-Detached||3||Reserved||--||More|
|36 Earls Gate||Detached||4||Fixed Price||£310,000||More|
|35 Earls Gate||Detached||4||Fixed Price||£310,000||More|
|34 Earls Gate||Detached||4||Fixed Price||£395,000||More|
|33 Earls Gate||Semi-Detached||3||Fixed Price||£220,000||More|
|32 Earls Gate||Semi-Detached||3||SOLD (Subject To Contract)||--||More|
|29 Earls Gate||Detached||4||Fixed Price||£325,000||More|
|13 Earls Gate||Detached||4||Reserved||--||More|