From £199,950 to £247,500
Oakwood – Price List & Availability
Every Hilmark Home is designed to blend naturally with its environment and complement the surrounding architecture but Oakwood takes our Move-In Ready homes to the next level. Contemporary and stylish designs are our trademark and Oakwood presented us the unique opportunity to make the very most of the exceptionally stunning countryside surrounding the area.
Constructed by skilled local craftsmen using carefully selected materials, every element in each new Hilmark Home is carefully considered for the best possible build. We’ve taken particular care at Oakwood to integrate large windows in your new home to take full advantage of the breath taking views and make the most of the natural light.
Hilmark Homes promises your new home will always be unique, always considered and always built for you.
As you would expect from such an outstanding scheme, the comprehensive, modern turnkey specification of Oakwood offers the very best in terms of quality products and stylish finishes.
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
– High quality units with choice of soft close drawer, doors styles and colours. Choice of worktop and handle
– Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
– Integrated washing machine in kitchen where no utility room
– LED lighting to underside of kitchen units
– Recessed LED down lighters to kitchen ceiling
– Plumbing and electric supply for washing machine in utility room
– Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted 1 colour from palette of colours
– Multi fuel Stove with hearth
– Mains supply smoke, heat and Carbon Monoxide detectors
– Moulded skirting and architraves
– Painted internal doors with chrome ironmongery
– Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
– Wiring for Virgin media and fibre optic internet to the property
– Wiring for future satellite point
– Natural gas central heating with zoned heating and a highly energy efficient gas boiler
– Pressurised hot water system
– Integral Alarm System
– High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
– Bathrooms, En-suites & WC’s
– Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– Thermostatically controlled Shower over bath with screen door where applicable
– Separate shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower where applicable
– Heated chrome towel radiator to main bathroom and ensuite
– LED recessed downlighters to main bathroom and ensuite
Floor Coverings & Tilings
– Ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units Porcelain tiled floor to kitchen/dining area, utility, hall, bathroom, en-suite and WC
– Full height porcelain wall tiles to shower enclosure and wet areas to bath and sinks
– Carpets with underfelt to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
– Soft landscaping to front gardens (where applicable) in keeping with other houses in the development.
– Planting to be carried out Spring/Summer (Weather dependant)
– Rear gardens rotovated and seeded
– Bitmac driveway
– uPVC double glazed windows with lockable system
– Composite front doors with painted finish
– Outside water tap
– Boundary fencing to side and rear of gardens
– Feature external lighting to front and rear doors
– 10 year NHBC structural warranty
Additional options from the Refine range may be considered but will only be incorporated into the property if a binding contract is in existence between all parties at the required stage of construction. This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation. Although Hilmark Homes take extreme care to ensure that all information given in this document is accurate, the contents do not form part of, constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract. Hilmark Homes maintain the right to alter or amend any details should we require to do so.
A management company will be set up by the developer and each homeowner will be a member.
An annual fee will be payable to the management company to allow for the maintenance and insurance of the common areas.