The Hatherans, Portstewart
From £215,000 to 275,000
High quality, stylish homes are on offer at “The Hatherans” through an excellent range of superb house types. Designed to complement the stunning landscape of Ulster’s famous causeway coast, the open and generous living areas create the ideal space for modern and active lifestyles.
Located in Portstewart, Northern Ireland’s most desirable residential address, The Hatherans is simply in a superb location.
Just minutes walk away are breath-taking views from the National Trust’s Portstewart Strand, a championship links course experience at Portstewart Golf Club, and the Michelin-rated, beach front restaurant, Harry’s Shack.
- Tasteful interior decoration
- Solid modern internal doors with complementary chamfered trims and skirting
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler
- Wired for electric fire
- Glass balustrading to staircase (optional extra)
- Bespoke contemporary kitchens with a selection of doors, worktops and handles
- Appliances to include oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer and where applicable a dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome accessories
- Thermostatically controlled showers with instant hot water
- Modern vanity unit to bathroom
- Modern rain shower head with hand shower to bathroom (where applicable)
- Chrome towel radiator to bathroom
- Comprehensive range of sockets, TV (satellite) and telephone points
- A USB socket will be provided in the kitchen, lounge and master bedroom
- LED downlights to kitchen/dining, bathroom and ensuite
- Wired for intruder alarm
Carpets, Tiling & Flooring
- Choice of floor and wall tiles to kitchen, utility, hall, bathroom and ensuite
- Carpet to all other rooms (where applicable)
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Splashback tiling to wash hand basins
- Contemporary grey double glazed windows and doors
- Feature modern entrance door
- Extra wide and high sliding patio doors for inside out living
- Outside tap
- Tarmac driveways and gardens sown in grass seen and landscaped with cordyline plants (where applicable)
- Large paved patio area
- Feature external lighting