We are Hiring!
POSITION AVAILABLE IN OUR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS DEPARTMENT
Assisting with the day to day management of an assigned portfolio of Philip Tweedie & Company block managed developments and client owned rental properties.
BLOCK MANAGED PROPERTIES
- Organise/supervise planned maintenance of both internal and external / grounds of properties including grounds, cleaning – gutters, windows, fire alarms and extinguishers, emergency lighting, painting as per managed contract.
- Assist in Liaising with approved contractors, organise appropriate quotations and seek approval from Property Management committee as necessary for maintenance.
- Carry out site visits and site audits as required with contractors or Management committee representatives.
- Co-ordinate response to onsite property emergencies and ensure effective management of same.
- Where necessary, attend AGMs` as representative of P Tweedie & Company and provide explanation for proposed budget and queries in relation to accounts as necessary.
- On occasion take minutes of meetings and circulate minutes for approval.
- Follow up and action AOB discussed and agreed at meetings.
- Liaise with new clients and carry out initial rental property inspection, including completion of all relevant paperwork.
- Carry out regular rental property inspections and liaise with the tenant /property owners regarding outcome of inspections.
- Co-ordinate any maintenance issues with agreed contractors, ensuring property owners and tenants are kept informed.
AD HOC DUTIES
- Day to day management of all rental and property management calls and correspondence, ensuring prompt responses.
- Assist accounts office in debt recovery of overdue rents and management fees.
- On-going communication with property management committee and owners in relation to property queries, accounts.
- Regular communication with contractors and clients ensuring the management and delivery of an effective and professional service.
- Maintain an up to date record of all actions on the Company’s database.
- Provide a high quality service to all clients of Philip Tweedie & Company.
- Any other duties as deemed by the Directors to be within the scope of your skills.
- Highly organised and methodical
- Experienced in managing a range of tasks/issues at any one time
- Good communicator on the phone / email and in person
- Professional attitude to getting jobs done
- Clean driving licence
- Available to attend evening meetings as required
- Experience of working in rental/property management
Philip Tweedie & Company
62-64 New Row, Coleraine, BT52 1EJ
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5.00pm
Saturday: 10am to 12 pm
To be agreed depending on experience
WE ARE HIRING!January 21, 2022
WE ARE HIRING! Philip Tweedie & Company are seeking an experienced and successful candidate with a Block / Development Management…
Christmas Opening HoursDecember 22, 2021
Operation Christmas ChildOctober 14, 2021
‘The Amazing Journey of a Simple Shoebox Gift Begins With You’ We are honoured to be supporting Operation Christmas Child…