Well located and beautifully presented,
3 bedroom semi-detached property extending to 1,065 sq ft including garage, this property is sure to appeal to a range of buyers.
· 3 Bedrooms, Living Room, Kitchen/ Dining Room, Bathroom, Garage
· Property is in very good decorative order
· Lovely fitted kitchen
· Fully enclosed private rear garden with excellent countryside views
· Quiet location
· Double Glazing windows in uPVC frames
· Oil fired central heating system + Back boiler on open fire
· Detached garage
uPVC front door, tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard, telephone point.
LIVING ROOM (14'11'' x 11'8'')
Laminate wood floor. Television point, open fire with back boiler, recessed lighting.
KITCHEN / DINING (18'2'' x 10'4'')
Tiled floor and part tiled walls. High and low level units with integrated oven and hob, glass splash back and stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer and washing machine. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Breakfast bar. Patio doors to rear garden.
Carpeted landing with access to attic, hotpress and storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 1 (12'4'' x 11'5'')
Double room with built in slide robes, television point and countryside views.
BEDROOM 2 (12'6'' x 9'10'')
Double room with laminate wood flooring, television point.
BEDROOM 3 (9'4'' x 8'10'')
Single room with built in storage cupboard.
Tiled floor and fully tiled walls, panel bath with electric shower over. Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
DETACHED GARAGE (20'3'' x 11'10'')
With electricity supply and lighting. Oil fired boiler.
· Lawn and paved areas to front
· Tarmac driveway to front and side of property.
· Patio area to rear.
· Fully enclosed garden to rear with raised shrub beds
· Outside tap.
RATES: £834 PER ANNUM