No 162 Curragh Road is situated on a large private and mature site. The home itself is in very good condition and is laid out as a two bedroom, one reception room. With the abundance of space around the home it could easily be extended to provide a much larger home if necessary.
No 162 Curragh Road is situated on a large private and mature site. The home itself is in very good condition and is laid out as a two bedroom, one reception room. With the abundance of space around the home it could easily be extended to provide a much larger home if necessary. There is also the possibility to redevelop the site.
· 2 Bedrooms, living room, kitchen / dining room, bathroom
· Detached garage and store found to the rear
· Internally and externally in very good condition
· Mature site laid in lawn and with yard area
· Walking distance to local primary school
· Located close to the towns of Aghadowey, Ballymoney and Coleraine
· Oil fired central heating system
· Double glazing windows in uPVC frames
· uPVC fascias and gutters
· May be of interest for someone looking to redevelop the site
upvc door and double glazed windows, tiled floor. Leads to . . .
LIVING ROOM (4.7m x 4m)
Multi fuel stove with back boiler facility, television point.
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM (3.9m x 2.6m)
Tiled floor, high and level storage units with solid wood doors, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for fridge, plumbing for washing machine. Modern stainless-steel sink and drainer.
BEDROOM 1 (4.8m x 3m)
Double room with laminate wood floor, dual aspect allowing excellent natural light.
Laminate wood floor, hotpress and storage cupboard, access to attic.
BEDROOM 2 (3.6m x 2.8m)
Double room with laminate wood floor.
Panel bath with electric shower over, cantilevered wash hand basin, low flush WC.
DETACHED GARAGE (5m x 3.3m)
Roller door, lighting and electricity supply.
OUTSIDE STORE (2.6m x 1.6m)
With oil boiler.
RATES : £728 PA
TENURE : Freehold