Philip Tweedie & Company are seeking an experienced and successful candidate with a Block / Development Management background to join their team as Property Manager based within their Coleraine Office.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established local estate agency that is expanding it’s team due to continued business success and growth.
• Delivery of management services to a portfolio of residential developments.
• Carrying out regular development inspections and preparing site reports for residents.
• Liaising with contractors and residents to ensure scheduled works are carried out in a timely manner and to a satisfactory standard.
• Ensuring all relevant insurance policies, safety certificates etc. are valid and renewed as required.
• Providing an efficient response to emergency maintenance issues.
• Preparing annual accounts, agreeing service charge budgets, preparation of audit packs and assisting the accounts department with debt recovery of overdue management fees.
• Hosting development AGM’s with residents/shareholders.
• Administrative duties such as updating systems, responding to queries and corresponding with
residents/shareholders on a regular basis.
• Generating new business opportunities.
Requirements for the role:
• Previous experience in Block/Development management.
• Self-motivation with a professional ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Professional, determined, ambitious and focused.
• A full/clean UK driving license.
• Available to attend evening meetings as required.
Philip Tweedie & Company
62-64 New Row, Coleraine BT52 1EJ
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Plus occasional evening meetings
and out of hours contact for emergency maintenance issues.
To be agreed dependant on experience.
By email to email@example.com with cover letter & CV.